Friday, March 21, 2008

How to become a successful fashion entrepreneur

I was browsing through a supposedly fashion magazine online profile. I was like really looking into the profile for it being unsophisticated and disorganized in contents placement. All the fonts are not properly sized and aligned, well in short was indeed unfashionable. And then, there was this section that captured my attention. It asked, "What does it take to be a fashion entrepreneur?". Yeah I would naturally be, as I am juggling my mind and soul to be one :D. The answer did look a bit emotionally written (or typed, technically) as it looked exactly like this:

"HARD WORK. DEDICATION. EATING, BREATHING AND LIVING YOUR DREAMS, EVERY DAY. BEING RESOURCEFUL. TAKING RISKS WHEN OTHERS WONT. NETWORKING. RESEARCHING. BEING FOCUSED. BEING PERSISTENT. FORESIGHT. NEVER SURRENDERING. BEING FEARLESS. BEING A LEADER. INSPIRING YOURSELF. UNITING AND INSPIRING PEOPLE WHOM YOU MAY NEVER SEE OR KNOW. EVERY DAY.
"


See? Simple as that. The fact that it is all typed in capital letters makes the expression a bit more heart-stirring, you know it's as if the guy was shouting "OK COME ON GUYS, LETS DO THIS BECAUSE WE ROCK!". To whomever that wrote it, I feel you man.. I feel you! He surely is as fashionable in everything he does as he can very well dress his words with that kind of simplicity!

I like that he insisted to do all these inspirational stuff every day by stating "Every day" twice. I mean it might sound stupid but a constant reminder of everything is what we humans need, don't we? Every day, haha!

And the coolest part is, this piece of advice (to me at least) applies to everything that we do everyday. To put extraordinary effort and dedication in what we do everyday from the moment you wake up in the morning, on how you pick your garments for the day, on your decisions of what to eat, on how would you communicate with people surrounding you everyday until you get home and ready to bed feeling good because you know you have done your best in everything you did that day. What awesomeness this is, isn't it?

So yeah folks, lets strive to be better beings to the people surrounding us that we love and stay focused on what we wanted to achieve, EVERY DAY. I've personally put the quote on my GoogleTalk custom message because I wanted to be reminded to make a change, EVERY DAY!

No comments: